- What Is Happy Everything!™?
Top 10 Cures for Cabin Fever
Sat, February 11, 2017
Winter blues have you feeling anxious? Well cozy up by the fire, we’ve got your winter survival guide that is sure to cure your cabin fever.
1. Plan a game night: When it’s too cold to go outside, plan a game night inside! Check out a few of our favorites Here .
2. Plant an indoor herb garden: Our Camel Midcentury Mix Ruffle Small Bowl is the perfect size for planting herbs. Take a look at some of the easiest herbs to grow indoors here.
3. Pick a room to refresh with a new piece for décor: These bowls not only make statement décor pieces on your coffee table, but they are also great for serving up your favorite dish.
4. Fuel up by trying out a new morning pick me up. Check out this simple and delicious granola recipe from the Food Network here.
5. Start a book club: Make your list with some of these New York Times popular reads while snuggled up by the fire.
6. Find an indoor workout routine to get the juices flowing: Too cold to go for an outdoor run? Try yoga! Pick a ten, twenty or thirty-minute routine here.
7. Try one new cocktail a week: These Garden and Gun recipes are perfect for chilly nights.
8. Add some cold weather recipes to your recipe box: Check out this scrumptious and filling recipe here.
9. Choose a stylish bowl and make your own candle: Let a spring aroma cure you of your cabin fever. Here are some easy-to-follow instructions from The Pioneer Woman.
10. Get into a tea routine and reap the healthy benefits: Learn how to get started here.