- What Is Happy Everything!™?
Laura on: Happy Everything Agenda
Mon, August 3, 2015
It’s time! Today’s the day to start using your Happy Everything Agenda. If you’re like me though, you probably put your agenda to use the day you got it - penciling in important dates to remember, birthdays, anniversaries, and such.
Since its launch, I’ve really enjoyed hearing about some of the things you love most about our agenda, and I thought it might be fun to share some of those things here! I figured this would also be useful for those of y’all who haven’t yet chosen your agenda for this year and want to know more about ours. I hope you find these comments from some of our fellow bloggers helpful.
- “I love the set-up of a 17 month planner. this little 9x7ish cutie, running from august 2015~ december 2016, features a month-at-a-glance page, weekly pages, and contains a place for to-do lists as well. truth be told, a long time fan of all things coton colors, i always thought it would be cute if they created an agenda…well ta-da!” -Paige Knudsen, lifestyle blogger
- “I am loving this – it’s so sturdy and cute with plenty of space for appointments and journaling. Plus, one of the Task Lists is titled “Don’t Stop Get It, Get It so you know, totally my favorite.” -Kayla Aimee, lifestyle blogger
- “Setting out for our search for the perfect agenda, we blissfully discovered the Happy Everything Agenda from Coton Colors… It’s now our favorite bubbly book keeping our lives together.” -Graham and Co.
- “I love this agenda for so many reasons – from its bright, happy colors, to the fun and inspirational little tidbits within! This planner has everything you need to plan out your day-to-day, including a month at-a-glance page, weekly pages, happy notes sections, a space to write your weekly to-do’s and more!” -Amanda, lifestyle blogger
- “The Happy Everything Planner is all about being happy and celebrating life. I love the little celebration/inspirational quotes at the beginning of each month. It def makes you slow down and think about what’s going on in your life and celebrate the happy things!” -Kylee Pitts, lifestyle blogger
- “If you’re anything like me, then you are extremely detailed oriented and need to write down everything or you’ll forget it (oops!). I’m so glad I found this 17 month happy agenda by Coton Colors! It has monthly and weekly views as well as room for those random to-do lists for the week. And for only $36 I think it’s a steal, since it will last for over a year!” -Cassie, lifestyle blogger
I LOVE seeing everyone’s Happy Everything Agenda posts to social media! Please keep them coming. It makes my heart full to see how thrilled everyone is to add some HAPPY+ORGANIZATION to each day.
Laura Johnson, Founding Artist and CEO of Coton Colors.